Cost – $1,200
- Haiti Statistics:
- 10.17 million in 2012
- Christian 95.12%, Ethnoreligionist 2.78%, Other 2.1%
- The poorest country in the western hemisphere
- Port-au-Prince (the city in Haiti we will be traveling to):
- 897,859 in 2009; capital and largest city
- Catastrophically affected by an earthquake on January 12, 2010, with large numbers of structures damaged or destroyed. Haiti’s government estimated this resulted in a death toll of over 230,000 people.
Purpose and Focus
The Haiti Mission team will go to the Santo district of Port-au-Prince sharing the love and compassion of Jesus with the children at the Joy of Living Orphanage. Our team will come alongside Angele Drisdelle and Sylvie Mathieu as they care for children orphaned or abandoned because of their medical condition. We go to encourage our ministry partners and to learn from them as they minister and care for children left abandoned by their society.
- Serving in the orphan care program for HIV/AIDS affected and Handicapped children
- Performing small service projects
- Children’s Ministry
- Administrative support of Haiti Child Sponsorship program
Join the Haiti Mission Team and be blessed by all our Lord will do in and through you!
Security and Safety Links
Brittney Kelly | Email →
2 Ministry Center Drive
Zarephath, NJ 08890
ZCC is a Ministry of Pillar of Fire International